Jason Hutchens: hex
You can read a page describing
how hex works, if you're curious.
I suggest you download the executable for your machine, documentation, and
example brain. The program will not work unless you install the
Ethan Geil has compiled Hex for MacOS, which you can download below. It's
in SIT format now, so it should work!
- dos.zip (50Kb)
- The HeX executable for DOS and Windows machines.
- irix.zip (26Kb)
- The HeX executable for SGI machines.
- linux.zip (14Kb)
- The HeX executable for PCs running Linux.
- linuxppc.tar.gz (63Kb)
- The HeX distribution for PPCs running Linux (thanks to Lucas Vergnettes!).
- machex.sit (50Kb)
- HeX compiled for MacOS (thanks to Ethan Geil!).
- os2.zip (50Kb)
- The HeX executable for OS2 (thanks to petri kelottijärvi!).
- osf.zip (21Kb)
- The HeX executable for DEC Alpha's.
- sunos.zip (15Kb)
- The HeX executable for Sun Workstations.
- doc.zip (1Kb)
- A brief document on HeX, which should help you get it running.
- source.zip (16Kb)
- The source code to HeX, if you want to see how it works.
- brain.zip (15Kb)
- An example HeX brain, which you must download to get started.